Create an Event
- Navigate to Products and click on the product you wish to configure. Click More Actions > Configure Event.
- If the Product field is empty, click on Browse Products and select the product that'll relate with the event.
- Select your Variant. If you have multiple variants, you will need one Event per Variant. In this case, you can Duplicate everything to another variant, after you save the event.
- Enter a short Description about the event. For multilingual sites, you can enter a unique description per language. Use the top-right select to switch languages.
- Enter a Calendar Description about the event (optional). It appears only on the calendar page.
Dates & times
To enter a date/time follow these steps:
- Click on Add date/time
- Enter the start date, start time and duration of the event (in hours and minutes).
- If the event lasts 24 hours, check All day event? and enter the duration in days.
- If you have a repeating event, check Is this a repeating event? and fill the options.
- Allow your customers to select a date/time from CoAttend's calendar, by checking the Show calendar with selectable slots? option. Even better, you can add Locations and Instructors for this specific date/time.
- Check Set capacity option, to define the capacity (available spaces) for these specific date/time slots and limit the number of bookings that can be made. Note that variant's quantity will be handled by CoAttend and Track quantity option will be disabled automatically.
- Click the button Save, to save your date/time.
An event can take place to one or multiple locations. Click on Add location to add a new location or search and select an existing one. Learn more about locations .
This is the instructors that will participate to the event. Click on Add instructor to add a new instructor or search and select an existing one. Learn more about instructors.
Click the Manage button to see the email options for this specific event.
You can add a custom text (Additional Info textarea) and enter specific information for this event. For example document links, online Zoom meeting passwords etc. Don't forget to add the placeholder on the Email Template that you would like to be visible.
Display a form that captures the name and email of each attendee. If you need more fields/options, add a Custom field group below.
Create custom fields and capture valuable information about your attendees. Click on Add group to add a new group or search and select an existing one. Learn more about custom fields.
Customers will book the event instantly and skip the checkout process. An unpaid order will be created that you can mark us paid when the service is complete. Confirmation emails will be sent (if enabled) and availability will change accordingly.
You can improve your event's page by adding a banner image. Click the Upload button to upload a .jpg file (size must be less than 200kb).
Activate the Event
To activate the event, check Active on the Status section. Click the Save button, to save your event.